Forum rules

<  THE VIDEOS  ~  BREEDING SEASON

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quote
I bought my copy in France over the summer.....man I have been blowing loads ever since. I especially like the scene after dylan gets loaded with all the man juice and he decides to sqwat over and feed one of the guys his hole-meal of the day. Brilliantly shot. What a great bottom dylan is.....man would I love to dump a load in that hole.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:08 am Reply with quote
To my friend Hunter:

We can choose to disagree, and that's ok. You don't have to call use internal fans names!! It's not an emotional disagreement with me....you're right, we all have our preferences, and thank God, TIM does have something to please us both. But, my point was, that in the latest videos, most of the cumming has not been internal. If I remember correctly, there was only one in Dawson's 50-load (Fitty Lo!). But then again, Plantin' Seed had plenty internals for those of us who are into that...it's all good. The frustrating thing is that TIM is the only company it seems that has internal cumshots...every other studio--even bareback studios--seem to have the external shots. For those studios that supposedly have internal shots (like Justin Thomas) the fucking is bad, the top is always soft, and you can't tell when they cum!

I wouldn't mind external cumshots, though, if there was a hot load....Peter North, Spike, Paul Morgan, John Davenport...when these guys came, it was hot! I can't stand to see dribblers or guys with two little droplets.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:06 am Reply with quote
Guys
I had in mind Jesus Christ, the guy who was in love with a bloke called John.
Melbare

[quote="orlandopig99"][quote="melbare"]My copy of Breeding Season arrived really fast in down-under Australia and I have watched it every day. Great to see such spunky looking bottoms and those group scenes! "Where 2 or 3 naked men are gathered there am I in the midst of them - sucking, fucking, felching.... " to mis-quote that 30-something un-married Jewish guy with facial hair.

Thanks, men. Your a treasure!

Melbare[/quote]

Who is that? (referring to the jewish guy) Jews are fucking HOT.[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Hi max:

I have to say you've been very busy -- and grrrr8 new stuff cumming out.
Eventhough the latest seems to have been spliced together from some older film that was never used previously, THAT doesn't matter as it seems to hold a growing interets of your following. That being fresh cocks and hoels, please don;t get me wrong, Dawson is GREAT -- and now we have others to share his limelight.

When is your next release cumming ?

And why haven't you put togetehr a promo/trailer of Breeding Season like you have for all the previous work you have done.

Last;y when are you guys gonna film a fuck film here in LA -- we have several locatiosn that would be suitable and several clubs(Slammer, teh Zone, Faultilne, etc.) that would probably assist in promotional means, namely Faultline -- next door is a dungeon that is a rental property.

Nick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:54 am Reply with quote
Thanks for all the great comments Nick

- Breeding Season is a Paul Morris video. Post-production was done in San Francisco
- I've already asked the guys out there if they have a preview of it - which
- you can see a little bit of as podcasts on the TIM streaming site at
- (but I believe you have to be a member at):
http://www.treasureislandvideo.com

The San Fran crew has already been to LA ...
- I think they've already made at least 3 road trips to shoot videos down there and you should start seeing that stuff being released soon!

I have 4 entire new vids in the works -
I guess the first will be out either at the end of the year or in January...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Max wrote:
....I have 4 entire new vids in the works -
I guess the first will be out either at the end of the year or in January...

AWESOME!!!!Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:34 pm Reply with quote
Hey Gang,

I hope all is well. I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I am still around. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but things have been crazy. I hope you are all enjoying Breeding Season and Meat Packing. They are both really HOT movies and I have gotten alot of really good comments. Keep watching TIM because you know they are the best. The performers are fantastic and the crew is even better. I can't wait to see the next release coming soon. Austin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:07 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for stopping in, Austin, and glad things are going well for you. :D Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Hey, Austin -

Good to hear from you. I've been having a lot of fun (and shooting gallons of cum) to a non-TIM video you made earlier this year, Extreme Bareback Southern Style. (Bought from Cobra.) Especially enjoy the third scene, when you're with five other guys. All of them look younger than you, so I get a little more mileage out of fantasizing they're your little brothers or students, and you're their bareback sex coach. Good work!

Also good work in a number of Dick Wadd videos, too. Question - when you're just having sex for your own pleasure, do you include water sports in the mix?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:43 pm Reply with quote
hey, loved the video! I had a questiong tho, Ive noticed that guys in other films wore these to, So whatd do those black necklaces or whatever they are for? Do they have a meaning or is it just a random thing guys wear?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quote
It's a rawhide choker. I lot of leatherboys wear them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quote
Reviewed the first scene on disc 1 of Breeding Season last night (guaranteed to get me shooting buckets of cum), and was reminded that in this scene, Steve Parker has welts on his back that look like whip marks. What's up with that?

And...is this an area that might be of interest to other TIM forum members as either the subject, or perhaps just an episode, of a video?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:19 pm Reply with quote
I really admire the intro to BS, which is classic Paul Morris at his best.

Question to all: whateve rhappened to the very original (and IMHO much better) Paul Morris entry in this part of his video output, a tape called Breed Me?

It has been unavailable for some time>I have an old VHS format version of it.

I was told that PM has withdrawn it from release.

When will it be re-issued in DVD format?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:24 pm Reply with quote
nastyoralpigtop wrote:
I really admire the intro to BS, which is classic Paul Morris at his best.

Question to all: whateve rhappened to the very original (and IMHO much better) Paul Morris entry in this part of his video output, a tape called Breed Me?

It has been unavailable for some time>I have an old VHS format version of it.

I was told that PM has withdrawn it from release.

When will it be re-issued in DVD format?

BREED ME has been out of distribution for about two years. There are currently no plans for a re-issue. But you never know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:49 pm Reply with quote
I mean the A-list guys - Jeff Palmer, Billy Wild, Antonio Vela, Dawson, Carlos Morales, and a number of other big stars that could make such a potential film into the be all and end all in terms of quality. Choosing the hottest guys with the hottest scenes will make bareback films once again the only means of travel!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:35 pm Reply with quote
I just re-watched "Breeding Season"--the first one. It's as hot as ever. Dylan is such a nasty, hungry bottom. And I'd forgotten how much I like the guy who goes by "Spit." He's crazy for ATM and felching, and slurps so much juice out of Dylan's hole--great. The next video I had to watch was "What I Can't See 2" which has one scene which in my opinion gets stolen completely by Spit, even though he's not the supposed star--it's the "Preacher Gets Religion" scene, again with some pretty stellar felching and Ass-to-mouth work by Spit.

Any chance you could find this guy again and give him some assjuice-coated cocks to suck, and loads to felch?