<  THE VIDEOS  ~  VIRAL LOADS

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:59 am Reply with quote
I bought the prerelease scene and it was ok, love Blue Bailey but that top just didn't do much for me.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:57 pm Reply with quote
I'm a bit disappointed. When I first heard that there's gonna be a Blue Bailey's 20 tops gangbang I thought: "That should be something!". But somehow this scene didn't turned me on. Maybe it's because of Blue's attitude (like he doesn't care at all about what is going on), maybe because of the camera shooting but this scene wouldn't be my favourite.
But of course the rest is alright and Blue's two opening scenes proves that he is a perfect bottom.
But still I wish you convince Tate Ryder to play in your movies...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:10 am Reply with quote
I liked the gang bang scene myself. Really liked see so many guys naked hung, hard and really to fuck Blue. I didn't keep count but it seemed like not all the guys actually did fuck him at least not all made the final edit?? I like when Blue was being verbal with one of the tops. Some tops don't say anything even when they are going to cum and I hate that. When they are verbal it is so much hotter and if you are jacking to it the top warning he is going to come really is nice cause it's always funner to come with the video your watching.

I just wished I could have been a fluffer for all the guys in that room for this scene. I woudl have usedd my mouth and ass to fluff.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Full points to the copywriter who penned the description of the DVD. Got my mind engaged and my juices moving.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:29 pm Reply with quote
melbare wrote:
Full points to the copywriter who penned the description of the DVD. Got my mind engaged and my juices moving.

The scene descriptions were written by Paul Morris himself. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:16 pm Reply with quote
We have published our review of Viral Loads. By the way, this was a very fun movie to review! Read it here.

Quote:
With that said, Paul Morris' latest work Viral Loads has a cover that looks like it could have been taken from one of the black magic books of occultist/writer Aleister Crowley. Implying devilish intent, the Treasure Island Media insignia is transformed into a Latin encircled pentangle like a Satanic spell.
[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:22 am Reply with quote
Great title, hot video. Only wish there were more hot poz talk!