<  CONTESTS  ~  WIN BRAD McGUIRE’s USED JOCK STRAP - WE HAVE A WINNER!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:12 am
To celebrate the release of BRAD McGUIRE’s 20 HOLE WEEKEND, I am giving away Brad’s USED CUM STAINED Jock Strap!

That’s right!
After we shot one of the scenes in the video (see pics below) – I SWIPED Brad’s Jock and placed it in a sealed zip lock bag where it has stayed until now!

Brad’s huge uncut dick was leaking all kinds of juice on this jock.

All you have to do is post here us why YOU think YOU should have it.

We’ll send you a free DVD copy of BRAD’s McGUIRE's 20 HOLE WEEKEND along with it, so make it good.

Brad himself is going to decide who gets it!

- Max

Last edited by Max on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:22 pm
as the cumslut i am, i would put that jock over my face & suck on it while taking assloads of sperm...
or wear it & add my own loads while getting fucked...
or have my tops use it as a rag [like Max did] & continue adding to its DNA bank...
and then suck on that :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:33 pm
Hoping to meet Brad someday, I’d stuff it in my mouth, as I hope Brad would do that to me, because I would want Brad to have nothing (like a jock) in the way of him pummeling my welcoming hole. Tasting my manjuice slowly dissolving in my mouth, I’d jack off myself, wiping up my cum with the jock afterwards. Eventually the jock would have the merging of his jizz and mine.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:33 pm
I'm a little nervous, but here's my answer. I would like to win Brad's jock strap because I'm pretty much the prude in this forum. lol. Let me explain. While a lot of the members here have chosen sexually oriented usernames, I unfortunately went with something not only cute and cuddly, but also safe. And did I mention that I am still a virgin? Now that I've made it clear that I'm a stick in the mud, it's time I got to the point. Owning Brad's used jock strap is exactly what I need to shed me of my good boy image, and the key to being just as dirty as the rest of the fans. You guys at TIM are all about male sexuality. So how about helping this loyal Brad McGuire fan explore that sexuality. Allow me the opportunity to touch, to feel, to smell, and to taste the presence of another man.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:01 am
Well unlike the previous entrant with a handle of CUMNEEDED I can't claim to be shy! I'm an aging but very willing bottom guy who can never get enough cock. Just returned from Bordeaux where I managed 20 French cocks over the weekend.
I'll never get the chance of sampling Brad's magnificent cock or feel it pulse its load deep in my hole but I can continue to drool over those cum shots on vid and fantasise about that thick rod of his with its throbing veins!
Now to be able to get his cum stained jock would complete the picture - watch on vid and know that I had in my hands the jockstrap that covered that thick, pulsating cock which leaked his precum as he prepared to fuck those bottom guys and then as he pulled his dripping cock from their holes he then covered it in the shrouded jock in my hands... hmm I'm hard already and NEED that jock... PLEASE... give me the missing piece of my fantasy picture, it would bring me so much closer to the reality which isn't likely to be!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:09 am
Hello
I am back from NY where I have been cum filled by american cum at four different sex parties plus a gloryhole store on 8th avenue. The reason is very basic and simple. I need more of the american pheronomes, dick juice and ass juice, as I will be missing it badly. A horse like Brad seems the ideal breeder and supplier so i can remember till my next trip in the fall, so my hole keep usedt it.

Eric (Paris)

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:23 pm
I would wear it to church.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:33 pm
and to class.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:01 pm
My partner and I we were watching Pig Sty (B) the other night and I confessed I had dreamt about how much I wanted to worship Brad McGuire's cock in person. He was more than turned on by the idea. I would love to present this jock to my partner so I could wear it over my face while my partner plows my ass pulling the ass strings like he's riding a horse! Can’t wait for your new movie Brad! Hopefully taste you soon! Maybe you need a cock cleaner for your next film :P ???

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:12 pm
i think that i deserve Brad's jock cause for two reasons:
fist Brad is about the only guy that gets me rock hard! just lookin at that face makes me quiver...my fav pic is him wearing jeans, with a little jock showin over the waistband, grabbin his meat and smokin a ciagar!! FUCK! this make makes my ass twitch everytime i see him, clothed and naked! that thick cock that the lucky btms get to feel invade their asses, the cum and oozes out after and the best part: the warm piss he gives so willingly! god i ENVIED Dawson in Meat Packing!! I have seen him a few times in person, but never said anything for fear of embaressing myself....

Second: i have a HUGE jock fetish! and when i saw HUGE i mean HUGE...to the point where i have around 45 jocks...only 5 of which were mine to begin with...they have come from the lockerroom at the gym, guys off the net i have traded with, and one special one from the locker room at a local university.... they have never been washed and most of the wht ones are more yellow now from cum and piss staining. i have put one over myface and jerked off to Brad's movies more times that i can count! the only thing that would make my collection complete would be to own a jock that i knew was worn and spunked up by Brad...unless of course i could get it (jock, cock, cum and PISS) from him in person... :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:20 am
I don't deserve it = but I want it!. next time i am getting my ass gangbanged- I will stuff that jock in my mouth and picture the foreskin of his dick sliding back over the head of his dick and that hot fuckin man juice spilling inside of me- as my hot ass sucks his manhood deep inside of me-seedin me with white fluid-be a great high.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:55 am
Why should I have it, because I want to introduce my boyfriend to 'gangbangs' and it would be cool to let him see the j.s. on the TIM movie AND if I win, I will post pictures of the j.s completely drenched in cum from a ganbang and me sucking all the cum out of it!

ALSO I'd love to challenge Dawson to a group fuck contest, him against ME and to see who is the nastiest greediest bottom!

:P :twisted: :wink:

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:11 pm
I should have Brad McGuire's jock strap because he's a sex god. He's conquered many fuck holes and deserves to be worshiped for his many relentless conquests. He's planted his seed in the guts of many which is truly inspirational.

Being a young fuck slut in training I would worship his jock strap daily with the hopes of one day serving him and accepting his multiple loads deep inside of me like the worthless cum hungry boy that I am.

Brad, let me serve you, sir.

bfree83

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:43 pm
I'm a 74-year-old former t-room queen. I sucked cock every day after work in one of the three local t-rooms in the tourist town where I lived. Every Wednesday I could count on my regular - a Brad look-alike with a cock very much like Brad's too. He once took off and gave me his cum-stained jock after I had given him a long, slow blowjob through the glory hole. While we were doing this three guys came in and left, never aware that in two of the booths this gorgeous man was getting his cock sucked. It would be wonderful to have that jockstrap - and remember my former friend who gave me big loads every Wednesday for about three years. I really doubt that Brad's cum would be any better, but it would sure be hot to have that jock that had held his gorgeous cock and balls. You're gorgeous, Brad.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:46 am
plain and simple.

a jockstrap fetish
cum filled pouch and a few piss stains! :)

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:50 am
Hey Max, when are you guys choosing a winner? As you can tell, I'm a little anxious.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:38 am
We'll probably close the entries in about 10 days (June 7) and then it will depend on how long it takes Brad to read the posts :)

As always - if you already have purchased a copy of the DVD, I am happy to sub it out for something else as part of the contest win!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:41 am
tjena Max, any hints on which 'comment' you are happy with so far. If I don't win it can I actually be in a movie! :wink:

I am a greedy bottom!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:52 am
it's going to be up to Brad, but I am very happy about all the responses so far :)