<  SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS  ~  2009 Spring Fuck Sale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quote Report this post
All TIM Fuck titles are $10 off the original price until May 1st including all Download to Own Fuck titles.

This offer even includes the new release "Bone Deep" which is regularly $79 but on sale for $59 until May 1st.

This is the time to get your favorite TIM fuck titles.

Matt Mason

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quote Report this post
mattmason wrote:
All TIM Fuck titles are $10 off the original price until May 1st including all Download to Own Fuck titles.

This offer even includes the new release "Bone Deep" which is regularly $79 but on sale for $59 until May 1st.

This is the time to get your favorite TIM fuck titles.

Matt Mason

Wondering why pre-ordering Bone Deep didn't get the special pricing since it was released on the same day as the sale started. Or is it because pre-orders were able to download the full title ahead of time as well? Just curious.. :-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Pre-Orders for Bone Deep shipped earlier than when it went on sale with the Fuck Sale. The Pre-Order also included free shipping and the Download to Own. It was a great value and hopefully something we do again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quote Report this post
mattmason wrote:
Pre-Orders for Bone Deep shipped earlier than when it went on sale with the Fuck Sale. The Pre-Order also included free shipping and the Download to Own. It was a great value and hopefully something we do again.

That's what I thought... just wanted to check to be sure... got my copy today and it is simply amazing. Looking forward to even more great vids! Thanks for the reply!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quote Report this post
mattmason wrote:

That's bull. The download to own, though a nice bonus, was nowhere near worth the $20 difference of price. If I could have viewed it maximized on my screen without pixelization, I might have thought it worth it. As for it being shipped out early, we could have paid the same price we paid for the Pre-order and gotten it guaranteed next day shipping. If it really was a "bargain" we'd have had our DVD's before anyone else could have gotten it. Period.

Print view  Email topic