<  THE VIDEOS  ~  PLANTIN' SEED

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quote
Directed by: Paul Morris
Starring: Jesse O'Toole, Brad McGuire, Steve Parker, Tom Sawyer, Billy Wild, Kevin Slater, Jacob Scott, Jake Ryan and More!
Includes: Extra Action Footage
Released: March 2004

Winner of 3 SPOOGIE Awards.

Last edited by Max on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Anything with Brad McGuire in it is a sure fire hit, so this on is a can't miss if you are one of the many Brad fans.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:54 am Reply with quote
What happened to the hottie jackin' in the opening scene?

What is it about some of the opening scenes that I like so much?

I think it's because they are so short and so hot.....you know the old saying "less is more"?

The opening on this DVD, slurping jizz 2, plantin' seed 2, all great.

Why am I not in these scenes slurping up all that wasted cum?

Muscleman30

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quote
The best of this video is the gloryhole scenes... I wish TIM did more of this kinds of sites but with Joey (man I would love for him to suck my 9")

Keep it up

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:24 am Reply with quote
Sorry but the best scenes is the first - « Perfect Chemistry »

I'M A FAN OF ASS TO MOUTH - AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN A SCENE WITH ASS TO MOUTH... TOM SAWYER IS INCREDIBLE! NO ONE CAN DO THIS. SUCKING A COCK COMING OUT FROM THE ASS OF ANOTHER GUY... DAMN!! WOW!! :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:31 am Reply with quote
This is not the first video where I've seen this really hot practice. There is a scene in an HDK video (the one filmed at Camp Palm Springs... is it called Camp Bareback? or something like that) where a guy inserts himself between two guys fucking, so that he can give a quick suck to the fucker when he pulls out momentarily from the fuckee. And in other TIM videos, it happens on occasion. (Though come to think of it, the first instance that comes to mind is in the third big scene of the same video, Plantin' Seed, where Joey does pretty much the same thing.)

But I agree it's a particularly nasty (in a good way) practice - and for those guys who can't or won't fuck, it's a way to play a part in the mission of getting one guy's cum into another guy's ass (and tasting some pretty nice things along the way).

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quote
this is one of my favorite TIM videos...but not really because of the ATM...i am a huge fan of the Jacob Scott Billy Wild scene....Jacob pounds the fuck out of him and unloads in his ass....then he sucks him off, and gives the cum back to Billy in his mouth....maybe it's just that I think Jacob Scott is amazingly hot...

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quote
Totally agree. Jacob Scott is one of my all-time favorites and Plantin' Seed has got to be his best...Wish he'd come out of retirement and make more of them.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quote
yodude wrote:
this is one of my favorite TIM videos...but not really because of the ATM...i am a huge fan of the Jacob Scott Billy Wild scene....Jacob pounds the fuck out of him and unloads in his ass....then he sucks him off, and gives the cum back to Billy in his mouth....maybe it's just that I think Jacob Scott is amazingly hot...

That scene is one of my all-time faves. Can't count how many times I've jo'ed to it. I always feel like going to the ER everytime I view it. Jacob's pounding of Billy was just surreal, and both of them were like in a world of their own. Since then, I can remember only the scene in "WICS2" with Fuckhole, Dan, and Jerry as matching it in intensity.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quote
This and "Sperm Bank" are my fav films. I love watching Tom eat that cum out of the ass Brad and Jesse cum in. It's so hot watching Tom look at the camera with his face covered in sweet cum. I also loved the end where Joey poured the cum into Jonas' ass. So fucking hot. I came for hours.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:54 am Reply with quote
timdiablo wrote:
Sorry but the best scenes is the first - � Perfect Chemistry �

I'M A FAN OF ASS TO MOUTH - AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN A SCENE WITH ASS TO MOUTH... TOM SAWYER IS INCREDIBLE! NO ONE CAN DO THIS. SUCKING A COCK COMING OUT FROM THE ASS OF ANOTHER GUY... DAMN!! WOW!! :roll:

OMG. That turns me on so much! A big bare dirty shit cock popping out of a nice boy butthole and right into another guy's mouth. Don't see that much. I want dirty shitcock!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:17 am Reply with quote
Fucking love it.

Anyone have access to TIM's really old vids, like Breed Me?