<  PAUL MORRIS  ~  Merchandise

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:03 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Especially for wearing to the pub and at dance parties, it would be great to have TIM singlets. This would enable the wearer to promote TIM and his sexual role models & show off some tats on the arms.... T shirts are fine but singlets are sexier. And we do dance parties with play spaces very well down in Aussie. Good to advertise on the dance floor.
Melbare

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:21 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Guys
I meant what Americans call TANK TOPS. We wouldn't want anything to mess up access to a guy's personal glory hole & spermer would we?

What about a new DVD every month?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quote Report this post
I have put in an official request for you, and we're going to see if the printing can be done on ribbed material. Hopefully it works out! Be sure and check out our jock straps if the T's aren't exciting enough for ya :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:43 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Hi Don't forget to do a "loose" one, for ugly people, gym queens having such an ego that makes them think they are the center of the universe ! LOL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:00 am Reply with quote Report this post
Hey guys, American Apparel is already the brand we choose for our T's due to their high quality, so we'll be sure and stick with them for the tanks. Anyone interested in cum rags? It was brought up that TIM lovers are themselves cum rags, but the novelty of it all excites me! Any other apparel interest you fashion folk?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quote Report this post
Quote:
Hey guys, American Apparel is already the brand we choose for our T's due to their high quality, so we'll be sure and stick with them for the tanks. Anyone interested in cum rags? It was brought up that TIM lovers are themselves cum rags, but the novelty of it all excites me! Any other apparel interest you fashion folk?
I would definately be interested in TIM cum rags! What better to clean up all the cum that's shot while watching TIM videos!! Count me in!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quote Report this post
The new "Year of living positively' line of DVDs, just announced on Paul's blog, opens up an opportunity for appropriately messaged tee-shirts and other merchandise. It is good to stand out in the beer garden and at the sex on premises venue. Thinking and acting positively is so important for one's contentment and mental health that anti-depression organisations might even buy and sell copies.

And thanks for the new line - but please let us buy the DVDs direct from TIM, whose systems I know can be trusted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:35 am Reply with quote Report this post
Love to get a pair of bio hazard socks Jayson Park is wearing in the clip posted on TIM's blog !

Print view  Email topic